Cisco VLAN trunk over bridge with P-793H V2

P-793H / P-792H / P-791 Series

Moderator: Ocean

Cisco VLAN trunk over bridge with P-793H V2

Postby peter_larsen on Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:36 pm

Hi

My scenario looks like this..
I currently run a Cisco VLAN trunk over several bridges using the P-793H V1 and it works perfectly.. My problem is that I can't get the same thing to work with the new P-793H V2's..
The config in the V1 and the V2 looks exactly the same in my eyes but it just doesn't work.. I get it to work to the point where I can run 'show cdp neighbours' on the central switch see the remote switch on the other side of the brigde and I can access the switch and manage it but none of the clients connected to any VLAN in the remote switch can send or receive any data. I can't figure this out and I really need this to work as it does with the V1's. I'm no genius when it comes to these things and I really don't know how to solve the problem so I'm hoping that someone out there can point me in the right direction..

I know the info given above is a bit scarce but I hope that what I'm trying to do is coming across :)
peter_larsen

Cash: 2

Re: Cisco VLAN trunk over bridge with P-793H V2

Postby florinr on Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:59 pm

hi there

Have you solved your problem?! Cause I have the same problem..... Thanks in advance for sharing ....:)
florinr

Cash: 1

Return to G.SHDSL CPE P-79x Series